Here is a card I have made for fun with a 'summer picnic' feel to it. My gorgeous stamp is "Adele enjoying fresh apples" designed by Sarah Kay for Stampavie and I have coloured her with Prismacolor pencils. I have added Stickles to my flowers to make then nice and sparkly. My sentiment is from Hooked On Craft and my tag was cut out with Spellbinders "fancy tags". I also used Spellbinders "beaded ovals" for the red core'dinations paper beind my stamp. I embossed it with my cuttlebug and lightly sanded it back to make the embossing stand out.
Let me know what you think!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Stampavie And More; Summer
- Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog; Sketch challenge and 'in the garden' theme
- The Lollipop Ladies; Challenge #20 fruit salad and a bonus challenge of square
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge; Spakle and shine!
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog; Is that oranges I can smell?!
- A Spoonfull of Sugar; Challenge #152 Anything goes