Sunday, May 22, 2011

Summer Fruit Picnic With Adele!

Here is a card I have made for fun with a 'summer picnic' feel to it. My gorgeous stamp is "Adele enjoying fresh apples" designed by Sarah Kay for Stampavie and I have coloured her with Prismacolor pencils. I have added Stickles to my flowers to make then nice and sparkly. My sentiment is from Hooked On Craft and my tag was cut out with Spellbinders "fancy tags". I also used Spellbinders "beaded ovals" for the red core'dinations paper beind my stamp. I embossed it with my cuttlebug and lightly sanded it back to make the embossing stand out.

Let me know what you think!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

- Stampavie And More; Summer
- Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog; Sketch challenge and 'in the garden' theme
- The Lollipop Ladies; Challenge #20 fruit salad and a bonus challenge of square
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge; Spakle and shine!
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog; Is that oranges I can smell?!
- A Spoonfull of Sugar; Challenge #152 Anything goes


11 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card Kelly! I love the vintage 'feel' it has but really modern at the same time!
    Gorgeous colours :)

    *hugs8 Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh what gorgeous colours .. love the apple DP
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Kelly! Gorgeous colours & layers. Love the embossed nestie too never thought to do this! Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is such a sweet card. Gorgeous SK image and fabulously coloured.

    Your flowers look amazing too.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bawww isn't that stamp just the cutest thing!
    Love the papers you have used and the ribbon is perfect too.
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Lollipop Ladies

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, love all your detail!
    Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Ladies :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Kelly. Love the images you used & how wonderfully they've been colored & embellished.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummo look at those tasty apples!!!!! You've used such great colours :)

    Thanks for playing at the Lollipop Ladies this fortnight.

    Trish - Candy Stripe

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply fantastic! Love the colours you've used. They really make me dreaming of summer.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at SAM this week.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is fabulous and so beautiful image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great coloring of this cute image and darling card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete