Here is a 'thank you' card I have made for a friend. My cute stamp is "Cherrie" from Tickled Pink Stamps and I have coloured her with copics and added glossy accents and sparkly glitter to the heart she is holding. My doylie, flowers, leaves, and the embossed sentiment on my tag are all from Hooked on Craft. As usual I could not resist spritzing the flowers and buds with lots of lovely sparkly shimmery Glimmer Mist! I used 'tattered rose', 'timeless lilac', 'honey dew mist', 'yellow daisy', 'creme de chocolat' and topped them all off with a dash of 'iridescent gold' for added glitz. I have also used Martha Stewart punches and embossed my yellow core'dinations paper with my cuttlebug.
I am entering this one into the following challenges:
- Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges; Lace and pearls
- CLP Challenge Blog; Sketch challenge #36
- Craft Your Passion; Anything goes
- Cupcake Craft Challenges; Something beginning with 'C'. The name of my stamp is Cherrie and I have used copics to colour her.
- The Emerald Faerie Challenge Blog; Anything goes. This is a new challenge blog and there are gorgeous digis up for grabs! I have my fingers crossed that I will be the lucky winner!
- Creative Inspirations; Challenge #110 embossing. I have embossed my sentitment with embossing powder and also embossed paper with my cuttlebug.
Thank you to everyone for leaving such lovely comments on my blog, they are really appreciated! :-)