Here is another card I have made for Valentine's Day using another georgeous stamp from Hooked on Craft. I think the new series of Valentine's Day stamps from Hooked on Craft are just so sweet! All Hooked on Craft stamps are so fun to colour. This sweet cupid can be purchased here. My sentiment is also from Hooked on Craft and can be purchased as part of a set here. Good news is they now sell embellishments such as flowers, ribbons and doylies! Yay! I love buying new goodies! I have used Hooked on Craft's doylie, leaves, roses, rosebuds, gardenia and their awesome metalic lace. The metalic lace is gorgeous and so easy to cut with sissors becuase it does not fray. My stamp is coloured with copics and I have added glossy accents to cupid's bow, heart and wings. I love glossy accents; I think they look great and add a lovely dimension to stamps.
I am entering this card into the following competitions:
- Charisma Cardz Challenges!; Mythical/Fantasy. I have used a sweet little cupid.
- Craft Your Days Away; Photo inspiration. The photo is of a white cake with gorgeous red roses and ribbon
- Creative Inspirations; Challenge 98 Red, pink and white only
- Cute Card Thursday; Challenge 151 Hearts and flowers
- Fab n' Funky Challenges; Challenge 59 Tempting texture
- Friday Sketchers; Sketch 141
Let me know what you think!