It is starting to get a bit cooler here in Melbourne, Australia so I thought I would make a winter card! I have used the very sweet 'winter marci' from La-La Land Crafts. I just love these stamps, they are so cute and fun to colour as well. I fear it may not be much longer till I accidently buy all of them...... I have used my new Prismacolour pencils to colour her (only my second go with these pencils, but i'm loving them!). My mesh ribbon, bud and bow ribbon (how awesome is that ribbon? I love it!), tiny bow, flowers, and leaves are all from Hooked On Craft. I thought I would have another go at distressing, so I have distressed the edges of my card with a 'Heidi Swapp edge distresser'. I'm glad I purchased it because it is cheap, easy to use, and it works well!
Stay warm everybody!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday; Challenge #102. Love this sketch challenge blog! The design team always leave me such lovely comments too - thanks ladies! :-)
- La-La Land; Customer gallery for May 2011
- Creative Craft Challenges; Vintage and/or distressed
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog; Challenge #28 No sentiment
- Cupcake Inspirations; Challenge #111. Some delicious looking photos of cupcakes with blues, whites and pale greens in an 'outdoors' theme. The pictures of the cupcakes on this challenge blog always make me drool.....yummy! Now, if you will excuse me i'm off to find myself some yummy cupcakes to eat!