This card is a first for me; the first time I have used NO flowers!!! I am sure the next card I make will have tons of flowers on it to make up for it though! I am absolutely in love with these series of stamps designed by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps. This beautiful Carousel Horse is called "Moonlit Ride" and I have coloured him with Prismacolour Pencils and added sparkly glitter to his mane. They are absolutely amazing stamps; I own 6 so far but this is only the second one I have used! Slap on the wrist for me, but I just had to have them and I am sure I will use them all. Behind my horse I have used glitter paper which I have cut out with Spellbinders 'beaded circles' dies. My sweet little bows are from Hooked On Craft; love this store!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Card Patterns; Sketch #117
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge; Stars and stripes. I have stripes on my paper and stars on my stamp and around my spellbinders die cut
- Ladybugs Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog; Challenge #29 Animals
- Sew Many Challenges; Challenge #55 Circles
- Hannah And Friends; Challenge #95 Lace and Pearls
- Crafting For All Seasons; Challenge #1 Anything goes. This is a fun new challenge blog with lots of inspiration from the design team cards!