Here is another card I have made just for fun! My stamp is a gorgeous digi called 'Princess and the frog" and is designed by Sylvia Zet for Spesch Stamps. I recently got a set of Prismacolour pencils and this is the first card I have made with them (I of course needed to buy all 132 colours......). This is my first go at colouring with them and I love them! I need to practice a lot more with my colouring but i'm having fun playing! My flowers, buds, and butterflys are all from Hooked on Craft. As always I have used fabulous Glimmer Mist on them all and added a touch of Stickles as well. This time I have used 'yellow daisy', 'rum punch', 'Mel's diner' and 'peacock' glimmer mists. The colour combination I have used for my card is very different from what I normally would do (i'm really a pink girl!) but I think it has turned out quite cute with yellows, reds and blues.
Thanks for your comments everyone, I love reading them!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Inspirational Card Sketches; Challenge #115
- Creatalicious Challenges; Challenge #22 flourishes. I have formed a flourish with my rose buds!
- Stamping Vacation; Yellow flower
- A Spoon Full of Sugar; Anything goes
- Cupcake Craft Challenges; Challenge #142 In the garden. I have used flowers, butterflys and my digi stamp has a cute little frog!
- Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog; Lets play tic tac toe! I have used digi, lace and flowers.