I always find it hard to make cards for males. I just find it so hard to resist the urge to add flowers and glitter to everything! I have had a go anyway and this was the result. My dragon stamp is 'Auroa' designed by Lisa Victoria from Sweet Pea Stamps and I have coloured him with copics. I cut my tag out on my Cricut and my embossed sentiment is a stamp from Hooked On Craft. I have used Spellbinders dies called 'lacey squares' to cut out my background squares behind my stamp.
Let me know what you think!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday; Sketch #99
- Creative Craft Challenges; Recycled. The strips of blue paper on my card are made from recyled paper
- Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge Blog; Reuse, reduce, recycle. The strips of blue paper on my card are made from recyled paper and my blue ribbon was left over wrapping from a present
- In A Sweet Pea Dream; Anything goes!
- Fab n' Funky Challenges; Red, white and blue
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog; Anything goes!