Friday, November 16, 2012

Spritz The Baby Christmas Elf!

Hello everyone! It's getting closer and closer to Christmas so I thought I would share with you another Christmas card I have made. My cute baby elf is one of the gorgeous images from Saturated Canary called 'Spritz' and I coloured him with copics and added glassy accents and glitter. Bizzy Bec's now stocks these gorgeous images! My sentiment is a free one from Bizzy Becs, and my 'wish list' is from Whimsy Stamps. My corner die is from Cheery Lyn Designs and I cut it out with glitter paper.
Remeber you still have time to come and play with us at Bizzy Becs with our 'time/travel' challenge!


Inside of my card:

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kelly,the image is adorable, I like the wish list and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kelly.stunning colours and design and i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete