Monday, November 26, 2012

Little Festive Christmas Robins!

Can't believe we are already onto another challenge at Hooked On Craft! Our challenge this month is "Christmas". For my card I have used one of the beautiful stamps from Lili Of The Valley called 'little festive robins' and I have coloured it with copics and added glossy accents to the robins. My stamp and postcard are from Whimsy Stamps and my doily is a die from Cherry Lyn. As always my stunning flowers, buds and holly leaves are from Hooked On Craft.
Come over and join in our 'Christmas' challenge at Hooked On Craft challenges!


Inside of my card:


2 comments:

  1. wow so stunning kelly.really gorgeous image and colours and your design is fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kelly,I like the image the design and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete