Thursday, November 1, 2012

Berry Fairy!

It's time for another fun challenge at The Craft Garden and our theme this month is to use this very sweet picture for inspiration:


I love fairies so this was a fun challenge! I was inspired by the berries, the garden theme, the colours and of course the cute fairy. My gorgeous fairy is designed by Ching-Chou Kuik for Sweet Pea Stamps and I coloured her with copics. My grape seed packet stamp is from Whimsy Stamps. My flowers and matching flourish are from Heartfelt Creations.

Please come and play with us at The Craft Garden! Can't wait to see everyone's creations!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Sweet Pea Stampers. Support

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kelly, I like the image the colours and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the purple and green colour scheme and all the delicate embellishments.. and that gorgeous big bow! Your colouring on the image is just beautiful too.

    Thanks so much for joining in our "Support" challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers this month. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so stunning kelly.i love your colours and image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kelly. Thank you for plying along at The Sweet Pea Stampers XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning card Kelly!!! Brilliantly done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made a wonderful card here. Perfect. Just wish I had the cnfidence to use big bows like that!! Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats Gorgeous!! Thank so much for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this month.

    ReplyDelete