Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Santa's Puppy!

We are now onto our next challenge at Whimsy Stamps and our challenge is 'traditional Christmas colours'. For my card I have used the very sweet little 'Santa's Puppy' designed by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps. I coloured him with copics and added glossy accents and glitter. My cute postcard is a stamp from Whimsy Stamps called 'postcard to Santa' and I embossed it with gold embossing powder. My cute little Christmas stocking sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps and I cut it out using the matching stocking die. My poinsetta flowers and holly leaves are from Heartfelt Creations.

My card:


Inside of my card:


Side view of my card:

 

7 comments:

  1. So Very cute
    Thank you for being on our team
    at Whimsy Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Kelly, I like the adorable image the fab papers and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning kelly.i really love your rich colours and totally cute image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty!I love all the detail:) Thanks for the inspiration!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Friend
    You need to come over to this url
    there is a surprise for you
    http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com/2012/11/sunshine-award-thank-you-vickey.html

    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete