Friday, October 1, 2010

Ticked Pink Stamps Monthly Sketch Challenge #5

I have made this card for this month's sketch challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Sketch Challenge. I love Tickled Pink Stamps! They are an Australian company and their prices are awesome. In this card I have used a gorgeous girl from The Greeting Farm and she is from a set called "Sweet n' Toxic". I purchased the set from Tickled Pink Stamps.
I wanted to make something different for this sketch challenge, while of course sticking to the sketch. I decided to make my background 'panel' using flowers instead of the usual paper. I also put cute little handmade fimo faces in my flowers to give them 'personality'!!! I hope you like my card, let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch, and the little faces on the flowers are too fun! Thanks for joining us at TPS for this month's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, so fun and vibrant, very cute colouring and details!! Great take on the TPS sketch and I hope we'll see you soon for the new challenge!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love the way you have used the sketch and added flowers, how awesome is that and the effect is nothing short of amazing! Thank you so much for joining us this month....
    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete