I am entering this card into the following awesome competitions:
- Kaboodle Doodles Challenge; 'Let's Go Batty!'. What a great theme for a Halloween challenge! I love spooky bats!
- The One Stop Craft Challenge Blog; 'Halloween'. Check out the design teams cards, they are awesome!
- The Cuttlebug Spot; 'Totally Frightful'. I love my Cuttlebug and this is a great challenge blog. Everyone should get out their cuttlebug's and enter some challenges!
- Cupcake Inspirations; 'Challenge 81'. I love this blog; crafty inspirations from yummy cupcake pictures!
- Crafts and Me Challenges; 'Halloween'. I just recently found this blog and it has awesome cards.
Side view of my easel-style card:
This gorgeous little bear is so cute and so is his friend the scarecrow! He is from Hooked on Craft and you can purchase him here. I have coloured them in with my copic markers:
This cute little pumpkin is also from Hooked on Craft. He is actually part of a larger stamp, but I just cut out the cute the little pumpkin to use on my card. The whole stamp can be purchased here:
How cool is this moon? This moon and the bats are from 'October 31st' Cricut cartridge. I cut them out with jac paper and then used glitter to make them sparkly:
This is a cute little witch that I cut out using my Cricut and 'Happy Hauntings' cartridge. I used stickles on her hat and broomstick:
Here is the base of the card which I cut out using 'Pumpkin Carving' Cricut cartridge. The 'Happy Halloween' sign is from the 'Halloween Sign' Cuttlebug embossing and die set. I used a bit of sandpaper on it for added effect. The cute little spiders are from 'Doodlecharms' Cricut cartridge and they crawled all over my card and made themselves at home on my glittery web! Eeeeeekkkkkkk!: