Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cupcake Inspirations with Hooked on Craft!

I love cupcakes so when I found a card making blog called Cupcake Inspirations I was very excited! The inspiration for their challenges comes from pictures of delicious looking cupcakes; yummy! I have also made this card for the latest challenge at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog where the theme is 'Celebrate All The Colors of Fall' and I am quite happy with how it turned out. I adore flowers so I have randomly covered the whole card with pretty flowers and bling. The gorgeous stamp I have used is from a fun new Australian company called Hooked on Craft and I have used one of my favourite stamps which can be purchased here. How cute is the butterfly bear holding a flower? I love him!
Now, please excuse me, I am off to eat a cupcake!

8 comments:

  1. Love the background image using the flowers.
    Was it a pink cupcake you went off to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Autumn card Kelly. Such a sweet image and you have coloured him beautifully.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Kaboodledoodles and we would love to see another of your lovely creations in our next challenge.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet project Kelly. Just love all those flowers. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is blooming beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! Love the sweet image and all the wonderful flowers. Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen a card with so many flowers before, but I absolutely love it! How fun!!! Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo pretty!! All those lovely flowers, how creative of you!!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo cute! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete