Sunday, May 5, 2013

Purple And Bling!

It is time for our next challenge at Bizzy Bec's and our challenge for May is 'make it purple and bring on the bling!'. For my project I used another of the cute stamps from C.C. Designs and I coloured her with copics. My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. My corner die is from Joy Crafts and my swirl is from Cheery Lynn. I have also used one of the awesome doily dies from Cheery Lynn called 'french pastry doily'. Flowers and rosebuds are from Hooked On Craft.
Please come and play with us at Bizzy Bec's for our May challenge!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kelly. Love the purples and the way you've added the gems to the flourish and corner die is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kelly.really stunning details and sparkle and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete