Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fancy Garden Birthday!

It is time now for our May challenge at The Craft Garden and our theme this month is a recipe challenge! For my card I have used; flowers, ribbon, patterned paper, mist, and the colour pink. My image is one of the sweet digis from A Day For Daisies and it is called 'fancy Easter egg' and I coloured her with copics. My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps and is part of the 'vintage birthday tabs 1' set. My flowers and leaves are from Hooked On Craft; I used white flowers and leaves and spritzed them with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to colour them.

Outside of my card:


Inside of my card:

 

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous kelly.beautiful pretty design and colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, Beautiful card, so pretty and feminine and I love all the 3d embellishments and your coloring.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete