Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Purple, Purple, Purple!

Congratulations to our winner for the last challenge at Whimsy Stamps Challenges! This week our challenge is 'monochromatic' so we want to see creations of the one colour scheme. For my card I used one of the gorgeous images designed by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps called 'butterfly'. I coloured him with copics then covered the wings with loads of glitter. Anytime I see wings I want to cover them with glitter!
Please join us at Whimsy Stamps Challenges for our 'monochromatic' challenge!

Front of my card:

Inside of my card:
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how you put this card together -- this is amazingly creative, how you have the flower open to reveal the inside! So clever! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning kelly.i love the purple amd fab butterflies and sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love all the glitter and sparkle! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete