Monday, July 2, 2012

Christmas In July!

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge at Hooked On Craft Challenges and congratulations to our winner and top 3! Our challenge this month is "Christmas in July" and I adore Christmas so this was lots of fun for me! I used one of the cute bear stamps from 'Forever Friends' and coloured it with copics and added some glossy accents. My handmade angel charm, snowflake charm and beautiful flowers are all from Hooked On Craft. My butterfly border punch, 'noel' and '25' die cuts are made using Tim Holtz dies, and my sleigh border punch and holly flourish are from Cherry Lyn Designs.


Please join us at Hooked On Craft Challenges for our 'Christmas in July' challenge!


I am entering my card into the following challenge:
- Cheery Lyn Designs. Challenge #35; Christmas in July  

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kelly, I like the image, the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning kelly.i love your fab details and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable!! Thank you for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How festive! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and festive card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs chalenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete