A big congratulations to our winners of our last challenge at Bizzy Becs Challenges! There were lots of amazing entries; you are all very inspiring. Our challenge for April is 'texture'. For my card I have used one of the gorgeous stamps from Gorjuss Girls and she is called 'Ruby'. I have coloured her with copics. Bizzy Becs has a great range of these stamps and I just adore them (I am guilty of owning a lot of them!). My oval shaped papers behind my stamp were cut out using Spellbinder dies (how handy are Spellbinders?). My texture on my card is a beautiful thick ribbon with folds of material and lace in the middle and cute little hearts on the edges.
Please join us at Bizzy Becs Challenges for our texture challenge!
I am entering my cards into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Use your favourite tool; my favourite tools at the moment are my cricut machine, spellbinders and magnolia doohickeys.
- Flutter By Wednesday's. Challenge #197; open (but include a butterfly, fairy or angel)
- 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Challenge #44; shades of spring
- The Artistic Stamper. April challenge; ribbons and lace
- The Pretty Little Ribbon. April Challenge #9; to die for