Here is a card I have made using one of the cuties from The Greeting Farm called 'flutter anya' and I coloured her with watercolour pencils. Normally I use Copics but I thought I would have a play with watercolours! I cut out the base of my card with my Cricut and I cut the circular papers out with Spellbinders. My sentiment is from Just Rite Stamps. I finished my card with some feathers, bling and stickles glitter glue!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Splendid Stamping With The Greeting Farm. Retro fresh challenge; april showers and more
- Simon Says Stamp. Anything goes
- Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog. Challenge #117; let's get cute
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Challenge #160; loaded with layers
- Stamin' For The Weekend. Challenge #8; sparkle and shine