Sunday, November 27, 2011

Twins Are Twice As Nice!

Here is a card I have made for my friend who has just had twin babies! I found my sweet stamp at Lili Of The Valley and I was so happy becuase I hadn't seen any twin stamps before. My friend has had a little girl and a little boy so I thought a blue and pink card would be perfect! My flowers are from Hooked On Craft.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Lili Of The Valley Challenge Blog. Challenge #122; anything goes
- Card Making Mamas. Challenge #34; sentiments
- Dutch Dare Card Challenges. Challenge #140; recipe. I have used ribbon, images, patterened papers and layers.
- Moving Along With The Times. Ribbons and bows
- Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog. Challenge #91; anything goes

5 comments:

  1. What a perfectly beautiful card for the arrival of the twins! SOOOOOO cute! It's gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, thanks for playing our ribbons and bows challenge on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just sweet as can be! what a treasure! your coloring and design are wonderful!
    thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is a fabulous image .. and i love the two bows
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Born baby gift is so simle and you just colooured it with beautiful colours, which best to keep smile on face. I can say that I found a beautiful treasure in your blog.
    remote control cars

    ReplyDelete