Here is another card I have made featuring a sweet little lady from the Gorjuss Stamps range called 'little red'. *Sigh*, I am quite addicted to these stamps and Bizzy Becs has them on sale! I have coloured her with copics and inked the edges with 'walnut stain' distress ink. For my swirly background I embossed some core'dinations paper with my cuttlebug then I sanded it back a little to make the swirls stand out a bit more. My tag was cut out on my Cricut using 'tags, bags, boxes and more' cartridge and my apple was cut out with my 'doodlecharms' cartridge. Hope you like my card!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Totally Gorjuss. Challenge #107; swirly whirly
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Challenge #128; sketch
- Southern Girls Challenge. Challenge #132; embellishment bingo. I have used glitter, ribbon, embossing
- Paper Crafting Journey. Challenge #23; embossing
- Desert Islands Crafts Challenge. Challenge #20. I used 2, 7, 9 and 10