I can't believe we are already up to challenge #10 at Hooked On Craft Challenges! All the entries for our last challenge were amazing and it was a pleasure to look at everyone's blogs. Now, our challenge for this fortnight is "Something Spooky". I am very excited about this one becuase I love Halloween! For my card I have used one of the gorgoeus Halloween cats from Hooked On Craft. Isn't he so cute sitting ontop of the sparkly pumpkin? I coloured him with copics and added glossy accents and glitter. My background frame was cut out using my Cricut and 'happy hauntings' Cricut cartridge. I finished my card with some cute Halloween bits and pieces and some bling (by the way my cute ghost glows in the dark!).
Please join us at Hooked On Craft Challenges! I can't wait to see everyone's 'something spooky' papercrafts!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Paper Sundaes. Challenge #91 Halloween
- Addicted To Stamps Challenge. Challenge #15 Halloween
- Hanna And Friends. Challenge #115 Halloween
- Cupcake Inspirations. This weeks inspiration cupcakes are gorgeous Halloween ones!
- Through The Craft Room Door. Challenge #12 Happy Halloween