Here is a card I have made featuring a gorgeous stamp from Whimsy Stamps designed by Crissy Armstrong called 'Newborn Joon'. She is just so cute, I just love her! She is coloured with copics and I added a dash of glossy accents to her bow. I thought she would look cute sitting in a field of flowers so I added heaps of them! My butterfly border punch is a Martha Stewart 'punch around the page' (how good are Martha's punches? I love them!). My 'thank you' sentiment was cut out with Spellbinders 'fancy tags'. I finished off my card with bling of course!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Sundays With Crissy. Challenge #22; Thanks
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday; Challenge #122; Sketch
- The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenges Challenge #10; Punches / Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge; Sparkle and bling!
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge; Challenge #123; Bright colours