Challenge #3 is "With Love". This includes anything to do with 'love'; so hearts, weddings, love, caring. As long as we can see 'love' in some form on your papercrafts you are in with a chance to win!
Here is my "with love" card. I have made an easel-style card featuring a gorgeous little bear and bee stamp from Hooked On Craft. My bee trinket pin (how cute is he?!), flowers and rosebuds are also from Hooked On Craft and I have doused them with Glimmer Mist. I have also used Martha Stewart punch, glitter paper, glossy accents and bling.
Please join us at Hooked On Craft Challenges; I can't wait to check out everyone's blogs for more inspiration!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- One Stitch At A Time; Challenge #70 Anything goes
- Charisma Cardz Challenges; Challenge #37 All about flowers
- Craft Your Days Away; Challenge #24 Fancy folds
- Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog; Cute and cuddly
- Alphabet Challenge Blog; J is for just one word
- The Rubber Cafe; Shape it up
Top half of my easel-style card: