Here is another card I have made featuring a gorgeous stamp deisgned by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps called "Wee Snippet and Mystic". Isn't she just gorgeous? I have a number of Crissy's stamps now and I just love them. I have coloured her with copics and added glossy accents and glitter. On my flowers and rose buds I put some glossy accents on them and then dipped them in glitter so they are nice and sparkly. My cute little butterfly trinket pin is from Hooked On Craft. I have also used glitter paper, bling and pearls.
Let me know what you think, I love hearing from you guys!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Flutter By Wednesday; Challenege #160 Open
- Magical Monday Challenge; Sketch challenge
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts; Challenege #13 Fairies
- The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenges; Challenge #4 Sugar and spice - all things girly
- One Stop Craft Challenge; Challenge #138 Tag your it!
- All Sorts Challenge Blog; Challenge #110 Free and Easy July