Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge at The Craft Garden! It is now time for our next challenge and our theme this month is to use four of the following; buttons, banner, flowers, pink, ribbon, tag, sparkle. This was a fun challenge for me! For my card I used one of the gorgeous new stamps designed by Ann Cresci for Stampavie called 'Angeline Ballerine' (I love these new images from Ann Cresci; they are so gorgeous!). I have coloured her with copics and spicas, and I added some glossy accents. My butterfly border at the top of my card is a Tim Holtz die and my tag and swirl are from Magnolia.
Please join us at The Craft Garden for our October challenge!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Stampavie and More. Challenge #177; sparkling
- A Gem of a Challenge. Challenge #56; for the girls
- PaperPlay Challenges. Flowers and lace
- Divas by Design. Challenge #54; fairies and fantasy
- Flutter By Wednesday's. Anything goes (must use a butterfly or fairy)