Friday, June 1, 2012

Diamond Jubilee!

Today is very exciting for me becuase it is my first challenge as a design team member for The Craft Garden! Our challenge centres around the Diamond Jubilee in the UK. We have a photo for inspiration and also you cannot use red, blue and white together. For my card I have used one of the sweet stamps from S.W.A.L.K called 'little princess'. I have coloured her with copics and added some glossy accents and bling. My postage stamp is from Whimsy Stamps and I cut it out with the matching die. I cut my 'queen for a day' and crown from my Cricut using 'once upon a princess' cartridge.


Please join us at The Craft Garden for our Diamond Jubilee challenge! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's creations!



I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp. Anything goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog. Challenge #55; a project or card with any sentiment
- Oh La La Creations Challenges. Chllenge #106; make it girly

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, sweet image and lovely colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is wonderful Kelly! I love the non red, white and blue! ;)
    Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this week!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a fabulous card, love the colours used! Gorgeous!

    - Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image, love all the pink and purple together... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete