Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hearts For You!

We are now onto our January challenge for Bizzy Becs Challenges and the theme this month is "anything goes"; how easy is that? For my card I have used another of the beautiful girls from the Gorjuss Stamps range called 'I found my family in a book'. I coloured her with copics and surrounded her with little hearts which were left over cut-outs from my Spellbinders 'heart circles' die. My butterfly border was created using a Martha Stewart 'punch around the page' and my little green butterfly and the swirl are 'Magnolia doo hickey' dies.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp New Something; (My spellbinders 'heart circles' die is new)
- Totally Gorjuss Challenge #112; happy 
- Victorine Stamps. Challenge #24; punch challenge


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kelly, love it!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing card Kelly. I really love everything you do.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these sweet stamps and you have created a perfectly beautiful card, love all that pink.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It look so gorgeous.Flowers,Ribbons look so great and fabulous.Thanx to share with us this beautiful cards.This type of cards use for the wishes.

    gifts for men

    ReplyDelete