Monday, September 19, 2011

Ribbon And Lace!

A big thank you to everyone who entered the last challenege at Hooked On Craft Challenges! Your craft entries were amazing and I am blown away each fortnight by everyone's efforts! Well it is now time for challenge #8 at Hooked On Craft Challenges and this time the theme is "Ribbon and Lace". For my card I have used one of the gorgeous new Geisha bear stamps from Hooked On Craft called Geisha Bear With Fan; how cute is she? My flowers, bud and bow ribbon, flower lace ribbon and paper lace doily are all from Hooked On Craft. I have gone with an asian theme for this card and I just love my asian inspired papers! I have had that paper stack for a while but had not used it yet. I just love the cute panda paper!

Please join us at Hooked On Craft Challenges for our' ribbon and lace' challenge! Can't wait to see all your awesome craft projects!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

- Die Cuts Dream Challenge Blog. Challenge #98; flower power
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenges. Challenge #90; 'eyes down for bingo'. I have used embellishment, ribbon, die cuts.
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog. Challenge #37; flowers
- One Stop Craft Challenge. Challenge #149; girly
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!. Simon says sing it! (Song or film title inspired). My card is inspired by the movie "Memoirs of a Geisha"

 

5 comments:

  1. Thats so sweet. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute. Love that little image and your flowers are fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cut Dreams this time.
    Good luck
    Hugs
    Dawn, Susie and the Dream Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, fab flowers and such a cute image too, thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful design! Love the depth you created. The card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!!! The image is just tooo cute and I love how you added all the flowers and other embellies!!!!

    ReplyDelete