A big thank you to everyone who entered the last challenege at Hooked On Craft Challenges! Your craft entries were amazing and I am blown away each fortnight by everyone's efforts! Well it is now time for challenge #8 at Hooked On Craft Challenges and this time the theme is "Ribbon and Lace". For my card I have used one of the gorgeous new Geisha bear stamps from Hooked On Craft called Geisha Bear With Fan; how cute is she? My flowers, bud and bow ribbon, flower lace ribbon and paper lace doily are all from Hooked On Craft. I have gone with an asian theme for this card and I just love my asian inspired papers! I have had that paper stack for a while but had not used it yet. I just love the cute panda paper!
Please join us at Hooked On Craft Challenges for our' ribbon and lace' challenge! Can't wait to see all your awesome craft projects!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Die Cuts Dream Challenge Blog. Challenge #98; flower power
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenges. Challenge #90; 'eyes down for bingo'. I have used embellishment, ribbon, die cuts.
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog. Challenge #37; flowers
- One Stop Craft Challenge. Challenge #149; girly
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!. Simon says sing it! (Song or film title inspired). My card is inspired by the movie "Memoirs of a Geisha"