Here is a card I have made using a very gorgeous digi stamp called "Sweet Blossom" from Wee Stamps. I just adore all the stamps from Sylvia Zet and this one has to be one of my favourties! I think I own nearly all of them now, so please Sylvia; we want more of your gorgeous stamps! I coloured my stamp with copics and added some bling to her flowers (I love bling nearly as much as I love glimmer mist!). My flowers have all had a good dose of glimmer mist in 'fully purple', 'pop rocks' and 'spring rain' so they are nice and shimmery.
Please let me know what you think, I love everyone's comments!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday; Sketch #106 (my favourtie sketch challenge blog! Thanks ladies!)
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge; Lets play bingo. I have used 'shape, lace flowers'.
- Craft Your Days Away; Monochrome. I have used all purple tones.
- Southern Girls Challenge; Challenge #21 Anything Goes
- The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenges; Challenge #3 Petals
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge; Make it free and easy
- Cute Card Thursday; Challenge #169 Birthstones. 'Amethyst'