Happy Easter everyone! Only one more sleep till the Easter bunny comes and I can't wait to eat lots of chocolate! Here is an Easter card I have made using a long-neglected stamp designed by Tina Wenke from Stampavie called "Easter Parade". I bought this stamp years ago but never got around to using it so I was determined to ink it up this year. I have coloured it with copics and added some glossy accents. My flowers and leaves are from Hooked On Craft and they were actually white but I used Glimmer Mist (*sigh*, how I love Glimmer Mist!) in 'cherub pink', 'pop rocks', 'key lime pie', and 'dazling diamonds'. My cute doylies are also from Hooked On Craft. From my background panel shapes I have used Spellbinders 'beaded circles' and 'beaded ovals'.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday; Challenge #98
- My Time To Craft Challenge; Challenge #137 Easter Wishes
- Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog; Challenge #63 Thought of Spring/ Easter
- Creative Inspirations; Pet/ Animals
- Craft Your Days Away; Challenge #18 Easter
- Copic Oz; Easter challenge
- Die Cut Dreams Challenge Blog; Challenge #87 It's Easter Time!