Here is a card I have made to celebrate Valentine's Day which is just around the corner! My stamp is a gorgeous little cupid from the new 'Valentine' series of stamps from Hooked on Craft and he can be purchased here. He is coloured with copics and I have added stickles for sparkle! I have gone all out with the Valentine's Day theme for this card and I have used hearts everywhere I could, and I could not resist glittering a few of the hearts too. I added a heart button with a little dangle charm hanging off it with a star shaped charm at the bottom which says "Just For You". I have distressed the edges of my paper panels and my stamp. My flowers and sweet little bow are also from Hooked on Craft.
I am entering this card into the following challenges;
- Mojo Monday; Sketch challenge
- Craft Your Days Away; Love
- Pile it On; Love is in the air
- Tuesday Throwdown; Distressing
- Really Reasonable Ribbons Ramblings; Heart theme
- Kaboodles Doodles Challenge Blog; Bling it up!