Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cute As A Button!

I made this card for this week's challenge at Lil Lolita Boutique which is to create a card with buttons. I went a little crazy with this challenge and decided to make a card that actually was a button! I went through my paper stash and found some cute paper that had buttons all over it too. I also finally got to use some of my button stash! The lovely lady sitting on my giant button card is the very cute-as-a-button '60's Hippie Willow' and she can be purchased from Tickled Pink Stamps. I even found some very tiny buttons to decorate Willow with too!

Here is the easel-style card closed:


The card open:


Here is an up-close picture of 60'sWillow; I put buttons in her hair, on her pants, and I gave her a cute little button necklace!:


Side view of my easel card:




I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please let me know what you think of my card!

6 comments:

  1. ooooo wow very funky card. Great layout. Love it!
    Thanks for join us at the Lil Lolita Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute button card. The paper and different buttons make this card. Thanks for joining us at LLB this week. Hugs from Bron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute use of buttons and I love the green outlining of Willow!! Thanks for joining us this week at LLB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! Button on buttons on buttons... great job incorporating them on so many levels! Thanks for joining the challenge at Lil Lolita Boutique this week. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. o Fabbo idea to actually make your card a button!! great job!! And Willow looks gorgeous amongst all those yummy buttons! thanks for joining us for our button challenge at LLB this week
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH!!! How adorable is this?! At first I was wondering what those two holes were, duh!!! Wow, I'm amazed at all the little gorgeous details down to the tiny buttons on Willow! I love it - thanks for joining us at LLB this week.

    ReplyDelete