Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Baking!

Christmas is now just one week away! Today I had some baking mo-jo and thought I would make some edible yummy gifts. I thought I would share a couple of pics of what I made.

 Here is some cute little Christmas 'plum puddings' (these are actually biscuits with melted white chocolate on them). They are very easy to make and look very cute:


Next I made some delicious gingerbread cupcakes with vanilla buttercream icing:


I got the recipe for my cupcakes from a fantastic cupcake recipe book called "The Crabapple Bakery Cupcake Cookbook" by Jennifer Graham which has heaps of great recipes. 

Hope you like my pictures!

1 comment:

  1. These both look delicious Kelly, wow you have done an amazing job with them. yummmmmm !
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete