My stamp is one from a range of stamps called La-La Land Crafts that I discovered last weekend when I went to a craft show. When I saw them I knew I was going to have to buy heaps of them and by the time I left the craft show I had accidently purchased 6 of them! This sweet little ballerina is called 'Marci Ballerina' and she is just gorgeous. I coloured her with copics and added a row of little pearls in her hair. My friend has lovely long black hair and her favourite colour is purple so I tried to colour the stamp to look like her. My flowers are spritzed with Glimmer Mist in 'timeless lilac', 'creme de rouge' and 'spring rain' (yes, I am obsessed with glimmer mist too and I am too scared to count exactly how many I have purchased....). I also used lace, ribbon, pearls, bling and gorgeous deep purple glitter paper.
Let me know what you think!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Friday Sketchers; Sketch #147
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge; Mother's Day/Girly Challenge
- Fab n' Funky Challenges; 'Do it more than once..!'
- Pile It On; 'Pearls and Rhinestone and Bling, Oh my!'
- La-La Land Crafts; March customer gallery
- Allsorts Challenge Blog; For a Special Lady
- Cupcake Craft Challenges; Monocramatic
Top view of my easel-style card:
Close up of the top of the easel card:
Close up of the bottom section of the easel card:
Happy Birthday Julia!: