Thursday, October 28, 2010

Butterfly Bear Card!

Here is a card that I have made with a few challenges in mind. Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog has a great theme of 'Punch em!'. I love Simon Says Stamp and I recently purchased a Martha Stewart punch-around-the-page border punch from the Simon Says Stamp website called 'Monarch Butterfly' so I thought I would use that for this challenge. The One Stop Craft Challenge Blog had a photo for inspiration featuring pink and green tones. It is a great blog with fun challenges and awesome prizes. Also Wild Orchard Challenges has a great theme of 'pastels'. Wild Orchard Crafts has many great items for sale and I love their handmade mulberry flowers. My gorgeous stamp is actually one of my favourites from Hooked on Craft. How cute is my bear sitting on his mushroom? I could not resist adding stickles to his nose! He can be purchased here.
I hope you like my card. I would love to hear what you think of it!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image and colours look great. Thanks for playing along at oscc. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, what a gorgeous card and fabulous punching!!! Thankyou so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete